Jan 9, 2009

On Printed Matter

We were able to get the complete set of our invitations from Printed Matter.H2b picked up yesterday at Serendra on the way to work. I’m glad that they were able to apply the revisions I gave with our previous invites sample. We were able to get mock ups of the main invite, the ento card and the map card. We just need to do some spelling corrections and complete the names of our entourage. I am satisfied with the quality of my invites, actually they exceeded our expectation especially with the design since we chose to have our own concept kasi. They were actually the ones who texted me nga saying na ready na for pick up ang mga invites and when h2b went there, ready na nga talaga.

Siguro somebody must have told them of the negative feedbacks they’ve been getting kaya there’s seem to be some improvement on their service. Well, let’s hope everyone get’s to have the same experience as we did.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin