Jan 16, 2009

Trivias About Us...



Do You Know That...
-Both of us grew up with our grandparents.

-I was baptized the day he was born.

-His friend was actually the one who was courting me and he was just helping him.

-When we were in high school, I found out that their landline was actually my birthday and it was just a coincidence because he wasn’t even courting me yet.

- He was so shy that when we were classmates in third year, during Valentine’s day he borrowed my book just so he can insert the card that he wanted to give me.

-The number in their address is exactly our anniversary.

- On my 18th birthday, he wasn’t my last dance because we were still “illegal” back then and I don’t want my parents to suspect anything.

-Just to keep our communication in college, we had our parents buy us cellular phones (the analog ones way back then).

-When we were in college, I tried to surprise him by going to his school (Mapua) without his knowledge but we ended up fighting because he had a class. I decided to stage a walk-out and left for my school (DLSU) on my own. While traversing Lagusnilad, my necklace and wallet got snatched and I unfortunately need to swallow my pride and run back to him!

-We are the exact oppsites- He is the carefree typre of guy, I'm the super OC type of girl. He is shy, Im confident in everything I do. He loves Math, oh well I'd rather talk English the whole day than go insane over Math!

-We oroginally planned to get married at the early age of 23! Good thing we didn't pursue that plan! Gosh we were so young then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin