Oct 26, 2009

Busy Days...

I missed blogging already...its been almost two weeks since I blogged..well so many things had happened...sad ones, memorable ones and happy ones...
SAD NOTE
My lola dear passed away due to lung cancer.She battled with her illness for 3 months and last October 16, she finally joined our creator. I was my lola's girl. I was brought to her care when I was 3 weeks old and only left her care when I was already 24...surely I'll be missing her.
HAPPY THOUGHTS
My advisory class won the Best in Altar award
Finally, my ordeal with SSS is over!
I made an advane order for Belle De Jour 2010 planner!
I had a successful event last October 26, 2009 (a debut at Fernbrooks)
We had an ultimate bonding experience with my family over a dinner at Giligans.
Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin