Oct 5, 2009

WORLD TEACHER'S DAY

It has been quite a while since I last posted on my blog, during at which the classes in the school where I am currently teaching at suspended classes for a good one week following DEPED’s order due to the calamity which struck the country.
I must admit I enjoyed the whole week as I had enough time for my husband, whom I seldom see during school days ( he works at an BPO company and ends shift at 5:00 am, he usually reaches home at around 6:30 at which I am about to leave the house for work) but at the same time, I also missed being with the company of my makukulit na students…who despite their being pasaways, always make me feel young all the time…(yun yata ang secret kaya everytime nka civilian ako, di ako nadidistinguish na teacher around them,)…
This afternoon, I got a bouquet of roses...nope, not from Eds but from my advisory class for World Teacher's Day!
To my fellow colleagues who have chosen this call, Happy World Teacher's Day to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin