Sep 17, 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is


I'm back.
I have been emotionally detached for quite some time since it happened.
Actually we were at the airport and almost had the chance to leave...hubby's visa had problems and as a wife, I will not push through if my husband has to be left behind...that was the reason.
If everything will be fixed and we can leave together,it would be a welcome development.Quitting from our jobs for a plan that did not push through was not easy to swallow.It was tough and it was never easy but WE dealt with it so I hope people who would be reading this will understand.
Keeping it for a while was never intentional, we just took our time to understand and process what had happened or why it happened.We needed time to heal and rebuild.It was a bend on our road for reasons only God knows.
In the mean time, here is where I belong.
To my Magellan, dont worry I temporarily used the purple luggage you gave and I miss you all. 
To my 4th year batch, remember what I have been telling you- there is no looking back, only moving forward? I am doing just that and misses you just as equally.
To my friends Ms. Lisville, Ms. Merlie, Mr. Robert and Ms. Wilma thank you for being there...Ipe,as always thank you for listening!

We are just so happy to have been through it TOGETHER and thankful for our respective families who never abandoned us and humbled by the graces of God with our new jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin