Dec 15, 2012

100 % Positive

Eds accompanied me today to Casa Medica to have a pregnancy test. I appreciate the loving support of Eds who just arrived from work this morning but still was able to accompany me. There was a long line at Casa Medica but I was glad to know that there was no line in the laboratory. I had a vial of blood extracted and I was asked to fill a cup of urine. Normally, this would be a tedious task but since my bladder makes me feel like urinating most of the time, this was  way too easy now.
We were asked to comeback after an hour so Eds and I decided to eat lunch first..Our first meal as a family? A Shakey's Family Deal...haha.
After an hour of waiting, I was really nervous as I entered the laboratory and when I was handed the results, it was clearly positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin