May 20, 2013

Preparing for the Little One

I was told that the little bun will be a girl and I am so thrilled. Hubby and I had been preparing for possible names to consider and we came up with Maren Elizabeth. The name Maren Elizabeth was taken from the novel "The Power of Six"  of the Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore. Hubby has been reading the series since last  year and his iPad has a collection of this book series. The nickname, Elle, is from the character of Reese WItherspoon in the movie series "Legally Blonde".
Elel has been moving like crazy in my tummy now that I am on my 27th week. Mamita (my mother in law) has always been supportive and excited for baby Elle that she already took the initiative of buying some baby stuffs from UAE.




Hubby and I are planning to start buying for more baby stuff once the opening of the school year rush is over. We've been eyeing to buy a cute crib/playpen, beddings and infant wear. I'lle be having my 3d/4d ultra sound on June 1 at In My Womb so I can avail of their basic 3d/4d package priced at Php3,500.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin