Nov 30, 2008

On Clones and China Phones


It has been 9 years since I first got to use a non-analog cellphone-it was Nokia 6150. I was then a college student at DLSu-Manila. Back then N 5110 was the most famous phone and so how proud was I to have 6150..hehe..
Nine years passed and hundreds upon hundreds of units had come and go...from 6150, I had 3310,to 6510,to Moto, to 3210, to 6600, to Moto Razr, to N73...recently though, our faculty has been the subject of burglary (4 times in these past 2 months!) and I began to worry about bringing my N73 as we would often bin our classes where cellphones are a no-no. So I decided to look for a less "eye candy" cell phone. Glad my tito gave me a China phone...It has 2 batteries, a camera, an mp3 player,dual sim and the likes...It may be a clone, it may not be trendy as my N73 (which I'm keeping for a while) but as long as I can text, make and receive calls without me or the person on the other line sounding like Chinese, its fine with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin