Nov 20, 2008

THE WEDDING BUG BIT & STUNG ME



Ever since the question was popped, I have been stung hard by this wedding bug. I just can’t get enough of the planning the details for our Big Day. Every time I sit in front of my laptop, I just can’t keep myself from going through the details and planning. We’ve been to three bridal expos already: Celebrations (SMX), The Bridal Fair (World Trade) where I booked my supplier for wines and The Wedding Congress (Megamall).I am now eyeing the Themes and Motifs Wedding Expo 2008 at the PICC Forum to book the suppliers for our unity candles. Alonside those bridal fairs that we attended, I am maintaining two wedding websites- www.abygailandedison.ourweddingday.com and www.mywedding.com/edulovesaby. I have had two (2) W@W wedding primers with me (2006 & 2008), two (2) bridal magazines- Metro Weddings and Wedding Digest and numerous articles on tips about wedding planning and marriage and finally- I am a member of an e-Group which I will always be proud to be a member pre-wedding and post wedding…my W@WIE family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin