Feb 12, 2009

Pre Canonical Kwentos

I passed the wedding banns na sa parish namin si h2b tomorrow naman niya
Pre canonical interview kwento..
Haha…natawa kme ni h2b while answering the pre-canonical interview form kasi nman super lalim ng tagalong sa questionnaire and the questions were blunt. This morning we had our pre-canonical interview at the church we intend to be wed.
The parish secretary was the one who gave the pre-interview form. I was a little nervous because I was afraid that we might be scheduled as soon as we are done with the form, but it was not the case. They gave a questionnaire form, which we answered separately.
As I have said, super lalim ng tanong that Eds and I answered in English (pasaway! Eh kasi Eng. Prof ako at Trainer naman si Eds so puro English tlga kme…)
Questions that were in the form were nonetheless basic except for the following:

1. Ikaw ba ay nakaranas na ng matinding depression o sakit sa isip o katinuan?
2. Ikaw ba ay may kakayanan maki pagtalik?
3. Gaano ka kadalas magdasal?
4. Gaano ka kadalas magsimba?
5. Gaano ka kadalas magkumpisal?
yung question number 2 nga di ko napansin, but I saw Eds blushing kya I asked why tapos he pointed it out to me..hehe…katuwa diba? I was told that those questions will serve as the parish priest’s guide during the interview so there…we were given the request for permission and banns which I have already submitted to our parish office kanina (to be released by March 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin