Feb 18, 2009

Raves: Printed Matter

I had my invitations by Printed Matter. Sir Kerwin was my designer. First payment was the fee for customization. Our next payment was 50% of total cost and we paid the rest when we picked up the invites. We had to revsions for the design and only one revision for the layout. Its true that you have to proofread everything before you give them the go signal. We meet at their Serendra office each time.
Their work is on time, actually ahead of time and in my case, Sir Kerwin always attends to our queries.I'm not sure about the hard invitations though.Last Thursday ako angbigay ng go signal for final printing then saturday, the invites were ready for pick up already. Sir Kerwin even asked us to pick it up during the bridal fair para daw we can join the raffle pa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin