Jun 15, 2009

First Day @ Work

Taking breakfast before the event!

I WAS SCARED! I had my first hands on experience in wedding coordination last Saturday at sland Cove. It sent a rush of nostalgia as it brought back memories of my own wedding. I was assigned to assist the bride and enjoyed it a lot as I myself used to be one. I went through all the details to make sure that I can be of great help to my very first couple, She and Dons.

SURVIVING IT ALL

It was a lovely wedding, one that was attended by close friends and families. The wedding ceremony started on time (of course, kami pa!) and so as with the reception. With the 160 expected guests, only 141 showed up so there were tons of food left that the family decided to give us the same food as that of our guests...and the mom even gave us a tip at the end of the day.

Retiring to the arms of Eds...and a sumptous buffet breakfast!

AT THE END OF THE DAY....As for me, well good enough that we recieved a gift cheque from Ms. Sharon of Island Cove.Eds and I stayed there for a well-deserved rest and afterall, its our first monthsary on Tuesday. We were given a further Php2,000.00 GC at the fishing village which we hope to share with my mom and lola who just recently recovered from flu...

FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL Yeah right, back to school but hey, it was a pleasant one...I am quite familar already with mu Juniors class as most of them were my students last year when

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin