Jun 9, 2009

First Intrega ni Hubby, First Grocery atbp.

INTREGA How could I forget about about this?! I was just so happy when Eds handed me his sweldo...kakatuwa knowing not all men would do this though its a common practice in our culture. And since no work, no pay kami for the last week of May, I wasn't able to contribute much to our monthly savings but I promised that this 15th of June (snce back to normal na ang pay ko), I'll be keeping some for the savings fund.
SIGN OF SUPPORT Eds bought me an O2 Xda Atom and though the unit was in mint condition, I really don't mind since its what I badly need now that I am into events planning already. In return, I bought him a Penshoppe Polo and an Extreme Couture (UFC) which I know he really likes.
KL on OCTOBER & NOVEMBER Since Eds and I have been working so hard (and immediately right after honeymoon), I thought of planning a vacation for us (gift ko din kay Eds for his birthday) from October 31-November 2.
A WHOLE LOTTA FOOD Though sanay na kami ni Eds na mag-grocery for our respective families, its still different pala pag mag-asawa na...ang cute! ehehe...Natawa lang ako sa laman ng grocery cart namin kasi almost lahat pagkain, konti lang yung toiletries and other stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin