Mar 30, 2013

20 Weeks Preggo!

I am halfway there...Thank God!

Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches (as big as a banana that is). The baby has still got a lot of growing to do, though. At week 20, the baby has working taste buds, and she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.
Making it to 20 weeks probably feels pretty darn good. After all, my energy’s high and I don't get easily tired. Of course, it wouldn’t be pregnancy if we weren’t experiencing some annoying symptoms. Right now, it’s likely swelling, heartburn and leg cramps, but all of that probably feels insignificant now that I’ve got those fluttering and kicking happening inside my tummy!
So yes, congratulations...I am indeed halfway there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin