Mar 4, 2013

Donning on a Maternity Wear

I'm on my 16th week in my pregnancy and my belling is starting to show! I am slowly beginning to look pregnant. My daily uniform at work is starting to feel tighter (especially my trousers) so I started scouting for some maternity wear. Most of my casual clothes still fit me as I love loose designs of blouses so what I am worried about are my daily work attire. I bought a pair of maternity pants at SM department store and I love the comfy feel around the belly.

It has this pouch which gives room for the tummy and it is made up of cotton material prized at Php595.00. I was able to score a pair of wrap around blouse from Unica Hija (not really a maternity wear but it does the job) at Php795.00 and another bubble type blouse at marked down prize of  Php500.00.

As for now, I am planning to alternate my daily uniform with my maternity wear since my blouse still has extra room and pair it with my maternity pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin