Mar 24, 2013

New Mommy's Checklist

Last Sunday, Eds and I went to SM Southmall to buy my gift for the Christening of my niece. Andrea Jane. I felt excited and really wanted to start buying some baby stuff already but I was told not to unless I am quite sure of the baby's gender. Hubby started to scout for baby wear and a few more knick knacks for our coming little and it was really fun (except for the fact that how something so small can be so expensive!). While paying at the counter I was handed a store checklist at the Baby Company and I can say it was a really comprehensive list especially for new moms and dads like us. Here is a glimpse of the Baby Company's checklist...
I also inquired about their Mom Card and too bad it was out of stock. I should have gotten a free one since my purchase was more than Php500.00. Anyway, I was told that if one wants to apply, mommies need to pay Php100.00 for the card application and you can get it for free with a Php500.00 minimum purchase at the Baby Company.Check out Baby Company for more details...

I want to share my Platito's picture (my niece Andrea Jane whom I fondly call Platito because of her chubby and fluffy cheeks) with the Kikay headband I bought for her.


Andrea Jane C. Caja (aka Tita Aby's Platito)

Isn't my Platito a darling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin