Mar 8, 2013

Adorn Your Bump with Maternity Sashes


Maternity sashes  are an emerging trend in maternity and newborn photo shoot and fashion. Now you can adorn your growing baby bump with ornate designs made of ribbons, bows and flowers to make a unique and stylish statement for your photo shoot. 

Sample maternity sashes...
I am so psyched in having a maternity photo shoot but showing off my bump makes me so conscious at the same time. Good that I stumbled upon DaintyAshley an online seller of handmade baby headbands, clips, hairbows and other accessories. I learned about a new product which she will be launching soon-maternity sashes. Well maternity sashes are so popular in the United States with Etsy on the helm of selling them. 
So unless you have friends in the US or you simple have the patience to order online and actually wait for it, then Etsy would be the best place to go. Until of course finally, DaintyAshley comes along.
The transaction is smooth and easy. She was just about to laucnh the product when I made my inquiry and thank God because she accommodated my order immediately. She asked me what theme do I like and even sent some samples to choose from. For me, it was Vintage Shabby Chic. I sent her a sample and a week after, she sent my the product's picture for my approval.I will be paying for it today, it was reasonably priced at Php620.00 (with 25% discount as buena mano,) plus Php75.00 shipping bringning the total to Php 540.00 only.
My vintage shabby chic-inspired maternity sash. Custom made by Dainty Ashley
Php 620.00
Supplier Rating for DaintyAshley= 10 thumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin