Mar 3, 2013

Tagaytay Weekend

A few weeks back, my husband and I brought my parents to Tagaytay for a Sunday Mass at the Pink Sisters convent. Since Sunday masses are always jampacked, we left early so we can have a parking slot and seats during the mass. There are two mass schedules every Sunday at the Pink Sisters Convent, on at 7:30 am and the next is at 5:00 pm. 
The Pink Sisters convent is a popular stop in Tagaytay itinerary. Cloistered nuns wear Pink, thus the name Pink Sisters. It was my dad's first time to attend mass at the convent so he was intrigued by the metal grills that separate the public from the cloistered nuns.
Here are some pictures from our Pink Sister's Sunday mass...
Edu, Daddy and Mommy....

Me, Daddy and Mommy...

Dad and Mom....



So candid....

After the mass, we headed to Sonya's Garden. My dad loves plants and so I wanted him to see the rustic feel of Sonya's garden.We spent almost an hour there, checking out the place and inquiring for our much needed staycation...






We had our luch at RSM Lutong Bahay which is just beside Max's restaurant. I asked Mom and Dad if they wanted to eat at Max's and dad said he wanted something na "lutong bahay" so my husband immediately suggested RSM as we once dined there with my inlaws... Dad chose Sinigang na Maya Maya sa Miso while Mom opted a Ginataang Tilapia. I ordered Grilled Liempo and Eds wanted some Seafood Bouillabase. We didnt order for desserts since we are planning a quick stop at Amira's Buko Tart before heading home...








Amiras Buka Tart @ Php180.00/9 pcs.

Sonya's Adobo Roll @ Php120.00


Amiras Blueberry Cheesecake Tart @ Php180.00/half-dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin