Dec 9, 2008

5 months to go!

Today, I was updating ourwedsite when I noticed the wedding ticker...5 months to go! So officially we are goin' to have our countdown before the big day....still had so many things to do... well, more of like to furnish... (sana...hehehe)and the pics in our wedsite and here in my blog are raw pics from the pre-nup (I'm so excited kasi!)
Kudos to Blessings Photography and to Mr.Romy Villaluna, our photographer during the pre nup. He was easy to work with and very patient as FH2B is the shy type, so imagine the motivation needed!
Hmmmm... basically, the reason why i started blogging is just to make an online journal regarding about the wedding... to have my personal diary n din of everything... my moods, my thoughts... I never thought I would be this hooked into blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin