Dec 3, 2008

The King of the Gods and the Goddess of Love and the Moon

Last Monday I happened to see a spectacular sight (but failed to capture my own picture of it…grrrhh). My brother was the first one to gush over it and only realized what he was saying when I went out to check for it myself... The God king, the goddess of love and the Moon…forgive my inclination to mythology but more than a scientific phenomenon, it gives a creative challenge to those who can conjure mythical and fictional tales.
The image on the heavens was funnier than mystical. It was an image of a smiley… Iconic and ironic. At this time of clandestine worldwide depression, it was as if God wants to remind us that in these trying times, a grin on one’s face best soothes the pain of a burdened and weary heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin