Dec 2, 2008

Can't Help It...sorry

I know that there's this issue on piracy and stuff and they created iMeem to protect these songwriters and their right but hey, there's no other way i can get this song...been trying to work my charms asking people who might have a copy, but to no avail.I've been looking to mp3 websites but can't find it either (others are directing me to other senseless links!Grr).I downloaded an iMeem downloader and was quite successfu with it..hehe..Im just waiting fo my download to actually finish...and I promise to share the file should ever some one asks....wink! Really am sorry, but I needed to have this song for my wedding...
Won't you please just be my angel
High in the sky with our love for each other
Won't you please just be my angel
Heaven on earth whenever we are together, now

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin