Dec 30, 2008

Kiss and Share

KISS AND TELL…

1. Who was the last person you kissed?
My dad…last nigth when he arrived home.
2. What are you wearing now?
Tank top and jammies
3. What is your favorite meal at a fast food restaurant?
Cheesy Plus Omelet of CW Lifestyle Café.
4. Are you a morning person?
Yup, I would actually feel sad the entire day if I get to wake up later than 8a.m.
5. When you were young, what career did you want?
To become a broadcaster but what’s weird was that before I wanted to be the lady by the gift wrapping section (ang taas ng pangarap ko di ba?!)
6. Do you have a thing (it can be just fantasy) for a blogger that you read?
On-line shopping!
7. Do you wear jewelry?
Yes, white gold.
8. Do you wear perfume or cologne?
If yes what type?
For daily use--body mist will do; for special occasions--perfume definitely!
9. Do you think about sex a lot?
Susme, can I not answer this question?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin