Dec 26, 2008

My Super Biased Predictions

What's quite predictable when New Year comes is the fact that a lot of Psychics are guesting in daily shows sharing theirs predictions and what not. So, here I am juping in to thir wagon, here's my share of my predictions for the year 2009...
POLITICS, ECONOMY etc.
-since 2010 is coming soon, expect that a lot of issues against the current President, a lot of whisttle-blowers, scandals, etc...
-ambush...tons of ambush
-I see a lot of nuissance candidates and traditional politicians
-the recession issue will still hunt the economy
-fare hikes, oil hikes
-natural and man-made calamities (as if Filipinos don't like morbidity!)
-buntisan and hiwalayan issues in showbiz (honestly, any one can draft their predictions, Filipinos are way too predictable!)
On My Personal Life
-my wedding preps will be tedious (kelan ba naing hindi!) but rewardin at the same time
-a very broke Aby & Eds (pre-wedding)
I see a 5lbs. drop off my weight (as if its not a must)
-I see a 140+ names on my guest list
-I see my mom trying to invite some more of her co-teachers
-I see a lot of pre/post-wedding famiy introductions
-a wonderful weather for us on the 16th of May
-a dramatic entrance for me (with doors slowly opening)
-a very dramatic wedding ceremony (c/o my always emotional relatives)
-a very successful reception party
-a very shy Eds during the first dance!
-multiple rice cookers, iron and other appliances
-numerous cash gifts (haha!)
-an exciting getaway for Eds and me!
-a peaceful and blissful married life
Forgive me for being biased...hey its my prediction! But more over than being a prediction, I fervently hope that God will indeed shower Eds and me with marital bliss and happiness and good health for us and those we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin