Dec 29, 2008

The Year That Was 2008 (1st half)...

As the year commences, let me go through 2008 and share with you how the year went for me...
January-all high hopes for 2008
February-a traumatic month for me and for h2b..he had a road accident and the family of the guy involved literally took advantage of the situation and even harassed h2b...
March-I can’t remember much but this was quite a busy month for me; it was the end of the school year, we had several forms to accomplish for DEPED not to mention the bad mouth of that soldier’s wife.
-my first trip to Puerto Galera together with the WC family.

Some pix from P.Galera travel


April- we had an outing together with my previous Burgundy batch and so with my h2b. Graduation of h2b's bother (highschool) and sister (gradeschool) that's why his parents came home. We aslo had several night outs with his family, here are some pics...








May- this month was the happiest and most memorable month because he made his proposal—May 2 to be exactly. It was mother’s day when he told my parents about our plans.More gala for me...here are some pics again...


Funicular Ride




Braving the cable car...


June- opening f classes; usually the busiest month for a teacher like me. We also started booking our major suppliers for the wedding- Island Cove, St. Michael the Archangel.
-started our trips to several bridal fairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin