Dec 2, 2008

Our Unity Candle



We had our unity candle made by my friend (and co-teacher) Ms. Marj Arbiz. She's one very talented designer. In fact, I've been urging her (and her equally talented husband) to venture into events styling but she would always tell me that she might not be able to meet the demands. I asked her to do our wedding candles and gladly, she accepted it. I supplied the candles and she was the one who created the designs. I was really in awe when I saw the designs...they were very lovely indeed. The pillar candle was finished and the two smaller candles will follow.
Ms. Marj is now accepting made to order unity candles and other wedding related stuff. This is her contact info 0917-9033152. Her website will be coming soon. She also accepts made to order wedding chords, cellphone and bag charms and give aways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin