Jul 8, 2009

Eksena

I went t the mall this morning to pay some bills at BPI when I decided to grab a quick lunch at McDo. I was quite in a rush so I decided to order just a cheeseburger meal. While I was busy enjoying my rather sinful lunch, I was an unsuspecting witness to a scandal yet to unfold.
I was seated with this guy, probably in his late 20’s. I obviously noticed he was with a companion as I saw two sets of meal on the table and I was correct, a few minutes after he sat, a young woman arrived. They looked to sweet- actually naiilang ako sa sobrang PDA…then after a couple of minutes, another woman came in. She was pretty & glamorous despite the undeniable bump…and she went to a rage..Apparently, she is the wife, the guy is her husband and yes…the other woman was with him-CAUGHT IN THE ACT.
Eksena galore. Binuhusan niya ng sundae na tinaw yung girl, tapos binato nya ng basi yung guy.And wala silang magawa..I guess its because of the kahihiyan…imagine according to the girl 6 months pa lang sila married, she is 3 months pregnant and look at what her husband is up to…palakpakan ang tao inside MCDO which kinda explains Filipino loves the underdog…and in this case, it’s the wife…super buhos ang French fries at hamburger sa mukha nung other woman but the sad part is, when the wife left, the husband went after her…leaving behind this trashed woman alone…
Too bad for her…congratulations sa wife and for the guy, sorry bro coz you are such a sore loser! As for me, Im a wife so I am routing for the wife..go ghurl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin