Jul 6, 2009

The SSS Challenge!

Eds and I had an early breakfast- skinless longganisa, spicy tuna, fried egg and hot rice when I thought of going to SSS to arrange my papers and update my membership data. So we went to SSS-Bacoor at around 8 am and naloka ako as in-the place is jampacked already.
Since I have the documents already, I didn’t struggle to accomplish one anymore. Eds got me a number-duh 119! So ayun, no choice kungdi pumila…at first akala ko may silbi yung number, yun nman pala wala…all these people are in line regardless of their number…kaloka diba? anyway, medyo tolerable nman ang waiting time…asar lang ang taong sumisingit at kawalan ng sistema sa government agencies. What's supposed to be a no-brainer procedure ends up really difficult all because walang sistema at walang disiplina...hay.

As for me, I finished at around 9:30. I simply presented E4 (form for member's data amendment) along with my original copy of marriage certificate and its photocopy and was asked to have a new ID a month after...
so there...finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin