Jul 29, 2009

ON NSO and CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES

When we go our marriage contract a few weeks after the wedding, I was told that I have to wait for about a month before I can secure an NSO copy (which many government agencies prefer). Last July 16, almost two months after the wedding, I made an online request at e-census.com.ph.
Im a frequent user of this service during the time when Eds and I needed the documents for the wedding preps and it never failed me. So there, after a week, Eds placed our payment via myBDO, Php 315.00 for a copy. I was almost certain that we'd get the contract by tomorrow when I saw an email stating
"the marriage certificates registered in BACOOR, CAVITE for the month of May - 2009 have not yet been converted to electronic format and therefore, these are not yet lodged in our Civil Registry System (CRS) database. Thus, your request will require manual search and retrieval at the paper/microfilm archives of the National Statistics Office (NSO). This may take approximately ten (10) to fifteen (15) working days."
..oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin