Jul 3, 2009

What's With 8?

8 Things I'm looking Forward To:

♥ Our trip to Kuala Lumpur on October
♥ Moving in(hopefully soon)
♥ Getting our Fotobrew "Thank You" magnet
♥ More weddings to cordinate!
♥ My birthday next month...
♥ Decorating our nest!
♥ Buying appliances for our nest
♥ Honorarium payment

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

♥ Went to work
♥ Update my To-do list at work and worked on it.
♥ Search for my advisory class' presentation
♥ Took home some work
♥ Ate rellenong bangus and embutido
♥ Checked e-mails
♥ Watched tv
♥ Blog

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

♥ Shop til I drop
♥ Go to Macau with my family
♥ Keep our wedsite updated
♥ Go to Japan...
♥ Resign..hehe
♥ Shift career
♥ Earn bigger than what I'm earning now
♥ Get photography lessons

8 TV Shows I Watch:

♥ Mythbusters
♥ TV patrol news
♥ HBO
♥ Ancient Megastructure
♥ By All Means
♥ SNN
♥ AXN TV Series
♥ Discovery Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin