Jul 13, 2009

I Love MY HMUA

I met Tita Ludy Riva through Ms. Margie (who made my lovely unity candles). She recommended Tita Ludy to me for my pre-nups (Island Cove) last September and fell I instantly felt the connection. She was very accommodating and very malambing...I never felt nervous when we were having our pre-nups as she would continue to coach us even during the pictorial.Eds loved the outcome of my trial make-up and said that we should get Tita Ludy...
...here are some of my pre-nup pics

Though we tried Ms. Chichi Sotomil for the W@W prenups pictorial, my mom said she liked my look better during the Island Cove prenups so the wedding we decided to have Tita Ludy already.
For those W@Wie brides who are asking me for her number
Ms Lourdes Riva
http://lourdesriva.multiply.com
Package: THMUA P1,000.00
Airbrush Package for Bride: Php 5,000.00 (includes groom + 2 pax)
Php 1,000.00 additional pax

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin