Jul 5, 2009

Sundays with the Family

We were up early this morning as it became a habit to bring Nanay to CCP every Sunday morning for some leisure time. My lola is now 77 and I want her to enjoy and relax… Lately she has been coughing a lot and seems to lose appetite.
I spent my 24 years with her as I was a laki sa lola (much like Eds) and only left her care when I was already 24.Kaya nga kahit 12 na ako naka uwi the other night from an event, di pwedeng di ko sasamahan ang nanay!



We left at around 5am and reached CCP at 6am…she enjoyed strolling around and sitting by while watching my aunt as she gyrated for some aerobic moves.
After that, Eds and I along with our cousin Gel went to the local Starbucks for some coffee then Eds bought me a Starbucks go-green! Tumbler…and an early lunch at Aristocrat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin