Jul 6, 2009

Planning To Have A Baby....Next Year

Well Eds and I talked about this before...we'll plan on having a baby next year. Eds wants a boy, I want a girl...Actually, the thought excites me knowing how kaasikaso si Eds...
We are not in the rush though it feels like people around us are really expecting it to be soon...hehe.I recently got a call from Mama (my mother in law) asking how things are and if Im pregnant already...hehe
A lot of people even thought that the reason why we were getting married was because Im preganant...excuse me I beg to differ. I promised my lola and my parents that if I ought to marry, it shouldnt be out of any other reason but of LOVE and PREPAREDNESS.
We wanted to be emotionally and financially ready when the baby arrives and at this time, though we are financially ok with our savings and with our new business
, we both believe its best that we adjust ourselves first with the married life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin