Jul 5, 2009

Saturday Specials

I had my third wedding this Saturday as a wedding coordinator and as usual I was assigned to the bride (which I love doing by the way...)it was a very beautiful garden wedding at Sonya's and a very organized one (siyempre kami pa!) despite the sudden increase of wedding guests, we managed the event ever so smoothly. Eds and my brother fetch me at around 10:30pm and the three of us headed to a late foodtrip.
When I went home, I saw this box with my name on it-it was from one of my favorite wedding supplier-FOTOBREW! They sent our orders for the Fotomagnets. You see, Eds and I have been very busy that we forgot to write some THANK YOU notes.So to make up for it, we decided to have the pics of our entourage printed in fotomagnets with the word THANK YOU on it...ang cute nila...parang ayoko ipamigay...joke...and since we only had several pics for enturage, the rest of the 30pcs of magnets were all our pictures (yup, greedy noh?) hehe...along with the magnets is the personalized background that we had i our onsite photobooth which Alvin so kindly gave to us for free...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin