Jul 8, 2009

The Magic Words: Retail Therapy

I love to shop...Eds wants to buy me a Zipperpal - SHOPAHOLIC...he knows & he understands... This morning I was able to snag a pretty floral blouse from BAYO (I had another one-a palin white cow neck blouse which I bought last Saturday from Shapes). I am investing on clothes since image is one of our selling point for our business. Who wants a raggedy Anne to coordinate her wedding right? So you need to sell yourself with the right packaging...As for me, Im trying keep my self from buying...I'll be waiting for the next moolah from another event..by then I wont feel guilty... Oh by the way, I also snagged sunglasses for Eds at BlueSoda this morning...I saw this scrapbook when I went to National this morning..they make good ideas for wedding guestbooks or wedding scrapbooks...they come in different colors nd sizes and I was psyched on buying one, only our wedding motif is not available, oh well too sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin