Mar 2, 2009

GROOM’S SHOES & ATBP KWENTO

We went to MOA again to escape the great 3-day sale at SM Southmall.
We originally planned to watch Valkyrie but were disappointed to know that they have to cut short the viewing schedule of Valkyrie to give way to the cheesy Filipino movie of John Lloyd and Sarah Geronimo (sorry, I really am NOT a fan). So we ended up malling and it was a blessing in disguise as Eds was finally able to buy his black leather shoes for the wedding. He would always say that I really don’t need to rush him in buying because unlike me (which took 3 months before I finally saw THE SHOES), it will just take him a few minutes. And it was indeed true. He knows what he wants and when he saw it, he stuck to it. He chose a pair of formal, black leather shoes (Swatch) at Php 1,850.00 (I bought it for him as he was the one who bought my shoes). Not only that, we were able to buy the giant matchstick lighters at SM Homeworld at Php 99.75 each (Php 125.00 at Lighters Galore) and even bought his white hankies for the wedding at Pierre Cardin, Php 170.75.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin