Mar 21, 2009

Sharing my First Gown Fitting



Pictures taken from my first fitting.

Yes, I had my first gown fitting this afternoon at the shop of Ms. Mia Barlaan at Aaron Bldg. Las Pinas. We went to her shop at around 4pm and we (Jelyne, a bridesmaid) were cordially assisted by Ms. Klem, Mia's assistant. I didn't let Eds see the fitting session so I asked him to stay at the car instead(hehe).
The gown (well not yet technically) fits me well. I loved the way it hugged my body.There were some adjustments that needs to be made in the sleeves but everything is fine with the rest of the gown. I loved the train and its fluidity of movement. Grabeh ang haba ng train, it will sweep the long aisle of St. Michael! I even took some pictures of my session which was nontheless enjoyable (Ms. klem was very friendly!).


I think Eds had a glanced of the session though, when I went a bit further to the display area just as so the shot of the train can be made.Really enjoyed the experience and am looking forward to my 2nd fitting.


P.S. Im still thinking if I'll post the pics or not...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin