Mar 26, 2009

On DIYs, AVPs and Emcees

I had a busy day today as I have to finish the grades of my students, write a narrative report and submit their behavioral rating sheet as well.Add to that the fact that we are assigned to different committees each year for the graduation. But despite these workload nothing beats the feeling of having to accomplished something for the wedding. Yes, I'm finally done (with the tweaking and all) doing our DIY prenup AVPs and DIY childhood flashback videos.
Not only did it save us some moolah but nothing beats the personal touch and feel to it.An since I am now receiving the prenup pics taken at the W@W 10th Aniversary, I'll start doing another AVP again...so there...
..by the way, we already have our emcee, my good friend Ms. Lisville May Natad (also a b2b!) will be our emcee. She's known to have hosted other weddings in the past before she got back into teaching.She used to work with ABS-CBN in the now defunct show Today with Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin