Mar 27, 2009

Initial Prod. Meeting

Last January, we finally had our first production meeting and contract signing with our all-in-one wedding singers, Totally Mesmerized. We have discussed their set-up requirements, arrangement of the songs and the list of songs that are to be played at our ceremony and reception.
Here are the songs to be played on our wedding:

Church:
Prelude
• Of All The Things
• So It’s You
Entourage
• How Did You Know
• Reachin’ Out
Bridal March
• Looking Through the Eyes of Love ( in acapella)
Exchange of Vows (Instrumental)
• To Have and To Hold
Offertory
• Lord I Offer My Life
Communion
• Lead Me Lord
• The Prayer - Andrea Bocelli
Pictorial
• I Will Be Here
• Only When I’m With You
• The Gift
• What A Wonderful World
• Love Moves In Mysterious Ways
• Your love
• For all of my life
Recessional
• I Love You More Today than Yesterday
Reception
Arrival of Guests

• Girl from Ipanema
• Can’t Take My Eye’s Off You
• Sunlight
• More Today than Yesterday
Introduction of Emcee: CD Sweet Sexy Thing
Introduction of Principal Sponsors: Suddenly - Cliff Richard/Olivia
Introduction of Newly Weds: More Today than Yesterday
Entourage Parade: Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
Grand Entrance of the Couple:
Invocation:

Wedding TraditionsCake & Wine
• Saving Forever
Games
Removal of Garter
(CD) Pretty Woman
Garter Toss
(CD) Wishin’ and Hopin’
Bouquet Toss
(CD) Single Ladies
Dove Release
Power of Two
Pictorial with Winners
Wedding Dinner
• Way Back Into Love
• What The World Needs Now
• Crazy Little Thing Called Love
• What a Wonderful World
• Lucky (Jason Mraz & Colbie Caliat)
• I Only Wanna Be With You
• I’ll Take Care of You
• The Gift - Jim Brickman (Duet w/ guitar)
• Angel (The Tux)
Father and Bride Dance (optional)
• My Girl
Groom and Mother (optional)
• The Way You Look Tonight
Couple with Parents (optional)
• Here, There and Everywhere
Couple’s First Dance
• Till There Was You
Open Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin