Mar 12, 2009

On Wines and Labels

Actually, we really had hard time thinking on what to give our male sponsors...coz like we have eight (8)! We are really particular on what people will say about our gifts because come to think of it, they will be making preparations of their own for our wedding, so we want to make them feel special and their presence appreciated. So personalizing is the game! I met a wine supplier from Baguio who is into fruit wines and we were able to sample their product last September during a bridal fair. Her offer was very reasonable along with the packaging but the hassle was with the shipping. Since they are from Bagiuo, they only ship the wines through Victory Liner, so medyo hassle kasi knowing gaano ka-crowed sa mga Victory Liner terminals di ba?
So, I continued with my search but most of the wedding suppliers here in Manila are too expensive and they do have minimum orders. We only need 8 for the male sponsors and another 4 for my family and his.
Last Christmas we were able to taste Novellino’s Wild Blackberry and ok siya plus maganda ang packaging compared to Novellino’s usual red wine and medyo decided na kami to have it and print our personalized sticker labels for the personal touch, kaso torn na naman kami when we tasted this semi-sweet strawberry wine, I believe May yung brand niya and imported siya from Australia (tastes exactly like Kerror). Ok yung bottle niya and the label is easy to peel off.

We also found that my co-workers hubby works in a graphic agency and when I inquired about the printing of our labels, he gave it to us at only Php15.00/each which is way affordable considering they will be using high gloss stickers (the ones they actually use in making the actual labels).

I have made the final wine labels and I decided that I should stick to our theme.I submitted the labels already (in high resolution .tiff format that is!) and are to be delivered by Monday.

here's how it looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin