Mar 2, 2009

SIDE KWENTOS: DIET MODE DEACTIVATES!

I turned my DIET MODE OFF as Eds treated me to a weekend of food trip. Yesterday we had early dinner at Mediterrenean Café. I ordered for Spicy Tenderloin Plate with Pita; Eds ordered for Lamb Stew with buttered pilaf (the best!)
This morning we had lunch at CW Lifestyle Café. I ordered my all-time favorite- Cheesy Plus Omelet (Ham, wheat bread toast and potato salad in non fat dressing) while Eds ordered for Seasoned Italian beef. I loved the food (not to mention their signature CW Lifestyle Iced tea) plus the fact that the place is never crowded (I bet people don’t realize just how sumptuous their food is).
We had some wedding planning updates over a Mocha frappe at Bo’s Café (after malling) and had dinner at Superbowl of China; I ordered BBQ Asado and Black Gulaman while he opted for Beef Strips in Broccoli and Chicken Egg drop soup.
Whew! I guess I need to turn my DIET MODE ON after a weekend pigging out!

SIDE NOTES: Eds and I went to a relaxing Thai Foot Massage at our favorite spa--Body Tune. At Php230.00/each /30 mins, it was so worth it. In my daily grind, it really is a must add the fact that the reflex section at our feet targets other organs in our body, a 30-min relaxation is more than just a want but a need!

Oh well thanks Eds for the treat…err treats! Next week, it’s on ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin