Mar 5, 2009

I've Been Tagged


1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves.You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.
So.... Here goes the ten facts about me...


1. I am Abygail Pasco. My parents gave me the nickname Aby but when I began teaching, I was given the nickname Gail because there was already another teacher who is using the nickname Abby. My Abygail is spelled with a “y” not an “I” to give distinction daw (according to my mom). They got the name Abygail from a novel she wa fond of reading when she was still pregnant with me. I was called “Jing-Jing” when I was young (my lolo and my lola gave this nickname to me) and Tata (anak) by my dad.
2. I grew up with my grandparents. When my dad & my mom had to work, I was left to my grannies care when I was barely 2 weeks old and I never left their care til I was 24 already.

3. Eds (Edu) is my first and only boyfriend…sweet!
4. I love bags and wallets… Peek under my bed and you’ll see my purses neatly arranged in my “under the bed” treasure chest…
5. Like Sis Ahya, I breathe weddings... Ever since Eds asked me “that” question, I began hoarding wedding magazines and articles… I would tirelessly attend bridal fairs (I think we attended four already in a span of 10 months), take advantage of Fotoloco and Bai Capture photo booths…I bought numerous kits for DIYs and have a collection of wedding-related VCD (instructional)
6. I love to eat Cheese Plus Bacon Omelet at CW Lifestyle Café…I am a fan of Mexican Burger (hotshots) and Philly Steak Sand which (Brother’s Burger). I love Iced White Chocolate of Starbucks but I don’t drink though…(even Edu, wala siyang vices)
7. I can’t sleep without my favorite pillow…I scored 8 in ESL exam (could have been a niner!).

8. I finished AB-Multimedia Arts (which explains my inclination to DIY graphics!) and has units in AB-Literature and TESOL.
9. Aside from being claustrophobic, the general though of DEATH scares me the most!
10. I love bunnies…my first one died (after giving him a bath and putting him on a blower to die) but just recently my juniors advisory class gave me a pair of baby rabbits…I soooo LOVE them…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin