Mar 17, 2009

Lurker Mode: Activate

Ever since I got this Smartbro Wireless, I became unstoppable from posting and updating our wedsite and blogs for the preparation of our upcoming wedding. Before masaya na ko sa Friendster…now its different! Eds will kill me for this.
Ill be a lurker muna after this as I want to finish the grades of my studes so Eds and I can move on to the restof our duties for the preps like ready the invites for distribution, finalize seating arrangements and floor plan etc...Well I just hope wala ng Ninong or Ninang na magpapaproxy kasi super hirap ayusin ang seating assignments grabe ( I think Im on my 5th revisions na) and til its final, of course di pa mlalagay sa invites which means madedelay ang invites...hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin