Apr 15, 2009

3rd Fitting & Loving It!

I had my 3rd fitting and was extremely happy about the outcome.This time what I fitted was the actual silk lining with the glorious lace on it already. Though the sleeves were not yet in their actual fabric, I swear I must have gushed loudly while I was staring at myself on the mirror. I wasn’t able to take a picture (too sad) because Ms. Klem asked me to go outside the fitting room for my train and there were two couples waiting outside so they saw my gown and add to that, Eds was there too. He originally planned not to go inside Ms. Mia’s shop and wait at the ca instead but while waiting these two couples came in so I felt kinda alone ad texted him to get inside the shop.
I was looking at him while I was making my way out of the fitting room, he just glanced once and said afterwards that he fought hard and resisted the temptation of looking at the dress…
Anyway, I felt proud with my gown…it was DIVINE! I heard the two other couples’ reaction with the gown..very innocent daw ang dating and one really liked the train… I even told Ms Klem "prang ayaw ko na hubarin..."
Oh well..ill be counting the days…Mia said in a matter of 3-4 days, I will be having my final fitting! So probably by then, there will be beadworks and I’ll be seeing that cute bow already…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin