Apr 23, 2009

Side Kwentos Entourage First Fittings

I think both of my maids of honor gained weight, especially Jen, my cousin who just arrived from KSA last Monday. Mia asked her that she'll be adjusting both sides of her gown with half an inch but my cousin refused saying let that be her motivation to go on a diet.
Naku conservative silang lahat! di nagtanggal ng bra! Asar! Oh well I must have forgotten to tell them that they should be wearing strapless for the fittings!
About my flower girls-well Gwyneth is demure, so super shy talaga siya (little Demi Moore yun) then si Chelsea, super bibo! Super cutie pa. In fairness, she's been on a diet eersince I told her that she'll be my flower girl. Super excited talaga siya, in fact she even asked Mia kung pwede na niya iuwi yung gown and Mia was so fond of her, especially when Mia saw na yung dress and undies ni Chelsea terno na Winnie the Pooh.
So there...by the way I'll be having my final fitting on Monday. I'll be seeing the gown with all the beadworks na then its up for cleaning then for pick up na yung wedding gown. As for the entourage, well it will take some time pa as some of the members haven't had their first fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin