Apr 18, 2009

Saturday Hiatus...

Eds and I spent our morning at Strabucks as it was darn too hot at home…besides, I made a romise that I’ll be treating him and my mom for an afternoon of massage and relaxation. We met my mom and went straigt to Body Tune at SM Southmall. Mom had Holistic Massage, while Eds and I had Thai massage.
We are frequent clients of Body Tune.I especially love their Thai foot massage while Eds love their chair massage…the last we had a whole body massage, it was Holistic which I enjoyed except for the greasy feel (oil).I loved their Thai massage as it was dry and it was all about stretching which I needed badly especially since I have a chronic shoulder pain…
Oh well mom enjoyed it very much…it was a perfect gift for her and a perfect treat for Eds since he’s been too stressed with the preps and with his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin