Apr 17, 2009

Declining & Crushing...atbp Emotions!

Declining...
I declined the offer for me to join a seminar/outing at San Juan Batangas today. My family said its better if I declined it since soon-to-weds are accident prone. H2b also declined an invitation for him to join their Teambuilding at Subic...oh well...

Crushing...
I am crushing my new laptop bag (thanks Eds)...we went to Powerbooks last night and saw a new design of Lift laptop bags and Eds bought me one since he knows that I've been having this chronic shoulder pain with the heavy generic, black laptop bag I am using...

Atbp Emotions...

EXCITED.I am pretty excited with the wedding preps...yes 30 days to go!
At this time, we have started our beauty/health regime. I have been looking for body treatment suited for me and Eds. I think I wil be surprising Eds with a coffee rub from the Spa over the weekend and a massage for mom.
MAD. Over the delayed approval of our misal.We need the, already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin