Apr 24, 2009

Chaos Before Serenity

As the wedding day nears, tensions tend to rise within all concerned-attending to the last details, making confirmation calls, finalizing the guestlist-but the internal chnges are also reaching the boiling point.
During these past few weeks, I as a bride, feel like Im being tumbled into a whirlpool where the elements are far greater than my human power-overwhelming-i seem to have no control. There are a lot of emotions that these heart needs to feel-- separation, loss, transition, excitement...I dont feel like fighting back, just wanna let go, and follow where these tumbling waves will take me.I need to slow down, accept the imperfections, the flaws, for it will be best to accept the 'less' perfect preparations if it will mean arriving at my wedding day with a greater serenity and enough breathing space to breathe and cherish the moment as it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin