Apr 15, 2009

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh-31 Days To Go!

31 days from now but I can’t help but blog (eh that’s the only thing I can do with limited connection noh…)…neweiz I think I have the right naman to be lenient this time after all, we are almost done with every thing…minor details are left like the printing of menu tags and photo stubs..almost 75% of the invites have been handed to our guests and most of them confirmed right away…besides blogging keeps me sane.
…whew. The script for the emcee is done, we have made the working schedule as well (needs to be printed out and photo copied so we can give them to the key people)
..today, Im scheduled for the 3rd fitting of my gown na and back agai to the distribution of the invites...
..so there

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin