Apr 16, 2009

On Bridal Registries & Everything in Between

Eds' surprise- a laptop bag for me...
This afternoon, Eds and I went to Rustan’s ATC for the selection of gifts for our bridal registry. Well it was sure fun to roam around Rustan’s and choose the items but we were both hungry and we waited for 15 minutes before the Registry manager arrived. Instead of the pre-selection, we opted to go generic. Which means we chose by categories and not by brand names.
We chose some kitchenware, bathroom accessories, silverware, dinnerware, luggages, electronic gadgets etc. gift
After choosing our preferred gifts , we had dinner at Café Mediterranean. I had Spicy Pork Tenderloin with Pita and Eds had Chicken al Rosamarinita…then Eds surprised me with a new laptop bag in my fave color!... thanks beh!

OT: Im still torn...sasama ba ako sa Batangas o hindi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin