Apr 4, 2009

Busy Day Sampler

My new shoes, GIBI Collection, Php 1099.00
Our money well from The Wedding Library, Php 950.00
We went to MOA this afternoon with my mom and my Tita Loida without a hint that there's an ongoing 3-day sale.It was fortunate for us though, as we were planning to buy shoes for the wedding.Mia said my shoes (Charles & Keith) was way too low for me so I needed to buy one.
I was able to easiy spot the shoes that I liked-its of the perfect heel height, its white and the design was well suited for the dress. I don't want a lace one since I wouldn't be able to use it after the wedding. Tita Loida also managed to buy her gold sandals from Celine but mom wasn't able to nuy one for herself
since the one she liked the most from Manels, ran out of stock for her size.
Eds treated us to Pizza Hut (Bolognese, Clam Chowder Soup and Bacon Supreme Pizza).
Before heading home, we stopped by The Wedding Library. Mommy saw the wishing well (money well). At first, she thought the design wasn't that good (she saw the silver one) but when she went out to check Ms. Mia Barlaan's wedding gown display, she noticed the gold money well and fell in love with it. We went home with one actually!
On our way, we went to our ninong and ninang's house to give the invitations. Both of them confirmed right away so with some family friends who received their invites early this week.
Im scheduled to have my second fitting this Tuesday, the barongs are scheduled to be delivered on April 12. We will have an ocular visit to Island Cove on April 15 and pay for the reception at the same time...
hay...busy days are here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin